Wednesday, December 9, 2009

11.30.2009

11.30.2009

Hello unfortunate people.

Ah yes. Hating me more again?

Well, you should.

Yay me!

So I’m in Heathrow Airport now.

Heading to Hamburg, GERMANY!

Got really bored waiting for the gate to open.

Fucking Wi-Fi is not free, so now I’m writing using Words.

EW. I know.

Had real good time in Cardiff.

With Ina and her friend, Nik.

Played pool, walked around A LOT, shopped, walked around SOME MORE!

Woot woot.

Cardiff is a good place to go to.

I mean to study and to go backpacking for a few days and stuff.

Well, I have like tonnes of pictures to upload,

But since this stupid wi-fi is not free…

Imma be uploading all at once when I get to Hamburg on my facebook account.

Oh yes you will be jealous. And that’s exactly what I want.

And yeah!

I bought a trumpet mute!

FINALLY! Woohooooo!

So ok,

I’m a little busy, doing a little backpacking across EUROPE.

Have a very suckish time in Malaysia, dumbassesss!

No comments:

Post a Comment